LET’S GET IN TOUCH
If you (or the person you're buying for) are looking for something special and beautiful but also realistic and imperfect, please oh PLEASE tell me more about you. I'm on board and all about projects that promote growth and love and goofiness and the truth.
A TYPICAL SESSION:
- lasts about an hour, maybe an hour and a half
- is hopefully in and/or around your home. If not, we'll pick a different place that is special to you.
- is laid back and relaxed. I'll be the biggest dork present, don't worry. Also, I keep posing and directing to a minimum.
- yields several dozen (and even more!) candid (and hopefully accurate--I want to record you, or you and your people, exactly as you are, exactly right now) images.
A typical session is NOT:
- traditional or full of props (think Olan Mills, department store studios, Anne Geddes). These folks and their work are great, I'm just not the right person for that style.
I always recommend working with a photographer who fits your style--aesthetics as well as personality! You're commissioning art. Be picky! If I'm not the right fit for you, please know I'm rooting for you to find someone who is. Feel free to contact me to ask for referrals--I have a lot of friends in the industry with varying price points and styles.